Wednesday, April 27, 2011

YOU Can Do Anything!

You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself in any direction you choose.
You’re on your own.
And you know what you know.
You are the guy who’ll decide where to go.

You recognize that beloved - and one of my favorite - Dr. Seuss's poem from the book "Oh the Places You Will Go!"
I like it so much, I think, because I am one of those people who truly believe that there is nothing that I cannot do. If I want to do it bad enough.
That is one of the reasons that I love Philippians 4:13. God says that when when I am a team with Him, there REALLY isn't anything that we can't do.

Today, go make a difference. Be a blessing to someone. Right a wrong.
Or just change the world.

You can do anything.

"I can do all things through Christ, who is my strength." Phil. 4:13

Blessings,
Joneal

No comments:

Post a Comment